The missions will help participating FinTech companies with introductions to these markets to discover export opportunities through curated B2B programming, marketing and event opportunities, conference attendance, webinars, and virtual networking.
*FinTechs can join one or potentially multiple legs of the trade missions should they be interested and eligible.
- B2B matchmaking and stakeholder engagement
- TFI support before, during, and after the mission for logistics and organization
- Market overviews and exposure
- No mission fee for participating companies
- 1x1 work with an in-market B2B Consultant
- Attendance at conferences or events
- Marketing collateral profiling your company
- Should global restrictions permit travel, funding for flights & per diem
- FinTech companies with HQ anywhere in Canada
- C-suite level participant
- Seeking export opportunities in these markets
- Able to actively participate in the mission itinerary
Submit an expression of interest now.
For inquiries, contact Sara Anderson, Director of Strategic Alliances, at [email protected]